- Fattahi, A., Dasu, S., Ahmadi, R. (2019) Mass Customization and “Forecasting Options’ Penetration Rates Problem.” Operations Research 67(4): 1120–1134.
- Finalist. POMS College of Supply Chain Management 2018 Best Student Paper Competition.
- Fattahi, A., Dasu, S., Ahmadi, R. (2019) The Weighted Non-Negative Least-Squares Problem with Implicitly Characterized Points. Operations Research 67(4): 1106–1119.
- Rasmi, S. A. B., Fattahi, A., Türkay, M. (2019). SASS: slicing with adaptive steps search method for finding the non-dominated points of tri-objective mixed-integer linear programming problems. Annals of Operations Research. 1-36.
- Fattahi, A., Turkay, M. (2018) A One Direction Search Method to Find the Exact Nondominated Frontier of Biobjective Mixed-Binary Linear Programming Problems. European Journal of Operational Research. 266(2): 415-425.
- Fattahi, A., Turkay, M. (2015) On the MILP model for the U-shaped assembly line balancing problems. European Journal of Operational Research. 242(1): 343-346.
- Fattahi, A., Turkay, M. (2015) ε-OA for the solution of bi-objective generalized disjunctive programming problems in the synthesis of nonlinear process networks. Computers & Chemical Engineering. 72: 199-209.
- Fattahi, A., Elaoud, S., Sadeqi Azer, E., Turkay, M. (2014) A novel integer programming formulation with logic cuts for the U-shaped assembly line balancing problem. International Journal of Production Research. 52(5): 1318-1333.
- Fattahi, A., Dasu, S., Ahmadi, R. (2019) Mass Customization and Parts’ Capacity Planning Problem. Under review.
- Fattahi, A., Dasu, S., Ahmadi, R. (2019) Peak Load Energy Management by Direct Load Control Contracts. Under review.
- 2nd Place. POMS College of Sustainable Operations 2018 Best Student Paper Competition.
- Totty, M (2018) A More Efficient Way to Help Utilities Share the Inconvenience of Power Outages: A model by Reza Ahmadi and Ali Fattahi could enable power companies to lower the cost of peak electricity. UCLA Anderson Review, January 17, 2018. Link
- Fattahi, A., Iravani, F., Dasu, S., Ahmadi, R. (2019) A Reduce-to-Threshold Approach to Direct Load Control Contracts with Monthly Constraints. Under review.
- Fattahi, A., Dada, M., Dai, T. (2020) Subscriptions for Prescriptions: Implications and Execution of the “Netflix Model”. SSRN Link
- Mass Customization and the End-of-Horizon Portfolio Optimization Problem.
- Fair Implementation of Interruptible Demand Response Programs.
Peer Reviewed Conference Proceedings
- Rasmi, SAB, Fattahi, A, Turkay, M (2017) An exact algorithm to find non-dominated facets of Tri-Objective MILPs. The 12th International Conference on Multiple Objective Programming and Goal Programming, October 30-31, Metz, France. Download
- Mass Customization and “Forecasting Options’ Penetration Rates Problem.”
- MSOM 2018, July 1-3, Dallas, TX.
- SoCal OR/OM Day, May 18, 2018, Los Angeles, CA.
- POMS 2018, May 4-7, Houston, TX.
- Peak Load Energy Management by Direct Load Control Contracts.
- POMS 2018, May 4-7, Houston, TX.
- INFORMS 2017, October 22-25, Houston, TX.
- MSOM 2017, June 20-21, Chapel Hill, NC.
- POMS 2017, May 5-8, Seattle, WA.
- Bi-Objective Hub Location-Allocation Problem: Min. Cost and Min. CO2 Emissions.
- International IIE Conference, June 26-28, 2013, Istanbul, Turkey.
- A Novel Integer Programming Formulation for U-Shaped Line Balancing Problems Type-1.
- 21st ISMP, 19-24 August, 2012, Berlin, Germany.
- Road-Rail-Sea Hub Location-Allocation with Sustainability Considerations.
- EURO 2012 (EURO xxv), 8-11 July, Vilnius, Lithuania.